[Everyone] Re: Say No To Stress

Paul
Wed Nov 18 12:12:38 GMT 2009

Mouth or Stomach?
Typical of Julie she didn't complete the H&S sick form before going home,
leaving my pie chart looking like mice have been at it. If someone has her
home contact details (clutching at straws that someone may have become her
friend!) and can get the following information from her I can get this pie
mess sorted:

Symptoms?
When first felt ill?
Areas passed through whilst feeling ill?
Possible causes?
How it might be avoided in the future?

Please could everyone remember the H&S FUCOFF procedure when feeling ill:
Feel
Unwell
Complete
Orange