[Everyone] Say No To Stress

Phil
Mon Nov 16 16:31:24 GMT 2009

Hi all,

The Medical Institute of Clinical Excellence recently announced that
stress is a major cause of injury, illness and even death in the
workplace.

In this company we of course like to avoid injury, illness and even
death wherever possible and so over the course of this week we will be
rolling out SANOTOS, our SAy NO TO Stress initiative, spearheaded by
Julie from Well-Being and Parking Facilities.

Full details of the initiative will be issued to every member of staff
in your SANOTOS binders by the end of the week, and there will be a
COMPULSORY test on the stress-busting initiatives prior to Crackerjack
on Friday.

Please note that due to Health and Safety and Liability reasons anyone
failing the test will not be welcome back at work on Monday morning
until they have retaken the test and received a passing grade.

Say No To Stress!

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton