[Everyone] Re: Has Pretend Office Got Talent?????

James
Fri May 29 12:22:08 GMT 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:14:25 +0100, Cat  wrote:

> And the pretend ofice is chocka with talent - I mean has anyone heard
> Gary singing down in the boiler room??? The man is so undiscovered!!!

That's not him singing. He's got that Susan Boyle clip on a loop. He just
mimes to it.

--
James
VP client-faced reversioning EMEA

Please do not reply to this email if you have not responded to it in
error. All contents are the intellectual right of Pretend Office and must
not, under any circumstances. Only if you have authorisation should you
act upon on or reveal everything in this email to anyone who is not in the
intended office or recipient at this precise moment. If in doubt, check.