[Everyone] parking spots

Nick
Wed May 20 19:27:14 GMT 2009

Hello: is anyone still in the office? I wanted to check in after my
flight the logistics reimplementation gathering in rekjavik was
delayed, but all the parking spaces have been marked as disabled. The
after-hours towing company is also on duty, and I don't want to take
the risk. I'm driving around the block while trying to contact someone
in executive office executive to clarify, and I'm worried that the
police patrol may mistake me for one of those drivers we've noticed in
the area after dark. Thanks.

--
Sent from my Blackberry on-the-go communication facilitator