[Everyone] Communications channel initiation

Anno
Tue May 19 11:05:44 GMT 2009

Phil

Thanks for the briefing note, I've had Limahl 'kick-off' the Pretend
WebBlog and twitter site, it should be appearing on our news feed
website now (I'm not sure how long these things take to 'go live' as
they say).  I understand there has been some friction with the
communications brief being moved into the Move/Change programme - can
we discuss this before the TeamLeads breakfast?

I propose quarterly assessments of the webBlog and Twitter site
communications projects with a gated appraisal structure taken to the
communications board - I don't know if you or Russel want to feed in
here.

You still on for squash tomorrow evening?

Anno

--
Anno MCIP
Team Leader