[Everyone] The party's over

Paul
Tue May 12 17:58:50 GMT 2009

Thank you all so much for coming to my party. I don't remember much, which I
guess means it was good. Have a vague recollection off climbing up the lift
shaft as the office got stuck pulling out of Tina Turner. I'll be off now
for a few days as the office is unusable. If you guys in Maintenance can get
up Tina Turner to sort it out it would be great. The windows have carrots
and sweetcorn all over them and the desk was trashed under Geoff's dancing.

If you find a leg in there please forward to me.

Keep on keeping on......

Paul

EOaHoSD