[Everyone] Re: Tubes

Paul
Tue May 5 17:31:52 GMT 2009

James,

This is great news. I will delay my return until the work on the slides has
been finished (and tested this time!). In the meantime please could everyone
be careful using the lifts and stairs. If anyone feels unsure how to use the
lifts and stairs please let me know so that I can arrange suitable training
for you. Remember my Health and Safety motto: When in doubt.... do nowt.

Does anyone know what the plans are for the old lifts when the slides are
completed? I wonder if I could have one for my office. Who should I ask? It
would make sense considering my work is carried out on all levels of the
building. I would quite like the exterior glass one on the south slide.

Busy day!
Paul
EOaHaSD

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of James
Wallis
Sent: 05 May 2009 15:37
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Tubes

Maintenance has started work on making the Tubes wheelchair-accessible,
starting with Tube X5 which connects Brendan Fraser to Felicity Kendall. As
I'm sure you appreciate this is a major job and will require all maintenance
personnel for the next two weeks. Please do not bother Maintenance with
minor requests regarding broken lights, stuck doors or electrical problems
during this time. Thank you. Also, the Tubes will be out of operation until
the work is completed.

James
Sent using BlackBerryR from Orange