[Everyone] You have been invited to join Palpot!

Giles
Fri Mar 27 12:31:39 GMT 2009

Dear {recipient_}

Your Friend   gles Tuenbull   has invited you to PalPot! It's a big
pot to out your pals in!

You get:

- FREE email address! ()
- FREE BLOGWEB! (your own blogwebsite!)
- FREE contacts sink between all your contacts, on all your things!

CLICK HERE to join PalPot and join the fun and Invite All Your Friends(*)

Don't just take our work for it! Here's a message from your Friend
(and ours!)     gles Tuenbull   :

"Team,

I am experimenting with this new web site that will synchronize all my
contacts between my computer and my Sanyo ePhone. Please will you all
sign up to PolPot so that I can complete the sign up process and get
all my data synched; perhaps some of you might find it useful too.

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)"

Don't forget to Join PalPot now! CLICK HERE to join!

CLICK HERE! Join PalPot!

Join! Join! CLICK HERE! It's FREE!

* Inviting all your friends and allowing PalPot access to your entire
contacts address book database is mandatory and also constitutes a
legally binding contract between you, all your contacts, and PalPot.
PalPot is "free" but may charge any fee to any recipient, or any
contact of any recipient, at any time and in any location. By clicking
the Click Here link you accept these terms and agree to pay any fee
imposed by PalPot or any of its partners at any time.