[Everyone] Paul

Phil
Wed Mar 25 10:43:41 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I am, of course, sorry to be the bearer of unfortunate news. Last night
apparently Paul (Junior Office Manager) had an accident - he was on a
motorbike, with his broken leg, trying to carry three XBoxes when he
was, I assume, hit by another vehicle. He was just round the corner from
Russ's house so maybe he can shed more light on exactly what happened.

Paul will be fine but he's currently back in hospital and the outlook
isn't too good. There is a card going round (BIG size!) so please sign
it with your wishes and put some change int he envelope.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"A warrior of light who trusts too much in his intelligence will end up
underestimating the power of his opponent." Paulo Coelho