[Everyone] Thankyou

Phil
Tue Mar 24 12:41:34 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick thankyou for all the enquiries after my health yesterday
and today. They are most unexpected but quite unnecessary.

Jetlag must have hit me harder than I expected (that'll teach me to work
overnight on the flight back!!) and the end of last week is a bit hazy.
But I slept ALL weekend and am now A-OK.

PS, IT: I can't seem to find copies of emails I sent last week in my
Sent folder?

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"We believe the American people can spend their money better than the
government can spend it." George Bush