[Everyone] Hugs

Phil
Fri Mar 20 16:32:00 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Not long until Crackerjack now and they've allowed me out from the white
room (it was so cold and unfeeling in there). I do hope you can all come
along to Crackerjack. Turn off your computers and come and hang out and
relax. I think we all need some hugs and I'll be first in line to give
them out. We need hugs more than computers don't we. I hope we can share
all the hugs. It will be beautiful. Thankyou. I hope you come to
Crackerjack. Let's relax.

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"I think if you've suffered, if you've experienced loss, you're probably
more open to understanding it and more comfortable talking about it and
experiencing it." Anderson Cooper