[Everyone] Re: go away

Paul
Fri Mar 20 15:50:36 GMT 2009

Hey Phil,
I've just logged in at the Lamb and Slaughter and showing me mates the
emails. We're having a right laugh. I know exactly how you're feeling, I'm
hammered! Man, it fine. You've got to think positive about it all. Enjoy it.
Go with the flow. I'd recommend heading for the canteen.

Me mate Jim has legged it back to the Advertising Times to tell his mates.
He asked me to forward your emails to him. Great one. Serious respect boss.

Leg update. Really bad. Really getting me down. Might have to take some time
off with depression when the leg heals.

Paul
Junior Office Manager

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 20 March 2009 15:34
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] go away

Hi there,

I don't want to be here any more. Please stop looking at me like theat.
Look at all this stuff there's som much. Sptop it make it stop. What are
we doing?

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"I think if you've suffered, if you've experienced loss, you're probably
more open to understanding it and more comfortable talking about it and
experiencing it." Anderson Cooper