[Everyone] Fire drill -- correction again

Russell
Mon Mar 9 16:13:54 GMT 2009

I think James makes an excellent point about the importance of clarity
in communication in this email.

But it's not just with fires that we need to be clear.

That's why I'm hosting this week's learning lunch; "Away Obfuscation".
It'll be in Boleyn in the Tudor building. Wednesday at 12.

(I'm assuming the fire'll be out by then, but if it isn't we might
need to move to one of the other buildings, I'll let you know.)

peace

russell

"Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand"