[Everyone] Fire drill -- correction again

James
Mon Mar 9 15:53:36 GMT 2009

No -- I'm sorry, I've made another mistake. It's very difficult to hear
with the banging on the office wall, and the shouting, and the roaring
sounds. The fire is not out. It is, apparently, and I wish people would
make these things clear before asking me to communicate things to the rest
of the company, out 'of control'.

Also, I have been asked to dial 999. Does anyone know if that's 99 with 9
for an outside line, or 9 for an outside line, then three 9s?

--
James