[Everyone] Employee of the month!

Jay
Thu Mar 5 12:34:29 GMT 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Giles  wrote:
> Please send in your nominations for employee of the month by the end of today.
>
> An award ceremony will take place in Gorbachev tomorrow at 12.15. The
> Employee of the Month will be entitled to have their photograph hung
> in pride of place under the Employee of the Month banner in reception,
> a worthy recognition of their hard work and ideation input I'm sure
> you'll all agree.

I'd like to nominate Gavin from the Post Room. His heroic efforts to
bring his team home safely on Dartmoor, although ultimately a failure
had some excellent improvisational touches. A particular favourite of
mine being the use of pants as hats to try and keep the cold at bay.

--
Jay
Post Room, Basement, Building 1, Zone R.