[Everyone] Paul

Phil
Tue Mar 3 14:40:00 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Lothar has asked me to pass on the good news... Paul, who has been with
us on work experience for the past couple of weeks, will be joining us
on a permanent part-flexi-time basis. I think we've all been impressed
with Paul's enthusiasm and the hours he's put in and I know you'll give
him the traditional Pretend Office welcome.

Paul will be taking over Gerry's responsibilities. Gerry has been with
us for several years and I'm sure we all wish him the very best (or we
would if he hadn't already cleared his desk by the time you receive
this). Please don't take his parking space just yet - he will be
returning his company car tomorrow.

I'm sure that Paul's enthusiasm and attention to detail will help him
pick up where Gerry left off despite his lack of "formal" qualifications.

Incidentally, Paul's mother has agreed not to press charges about last
weekend. Great!

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them."
Henry Kravis