[Everyone] Re: Sharps Room out of bounds

Paul
Thu Jun 18 16:50:06 GMT 2009

Phil,
Just called Mum. She's going to call Derek's wife after the Weakest Link.
I just been to see the damage. It looks worse than it is. It might be a
suitable time to attach a slide from the nap room to the water cooler
outside Sharps Room as discussed yesterday.

Anno,

Please ask your injured guys to refer to the recent H&S newsletter.
Apparently they were seen being helped to the Ambulance pick up point which
isn't allowed until June 2010. They should return to Sharps Room immediately
and start again following the correct procedure.

I'm off home now. I'll sort the rest tomorrow.

Regards
Paul
"Don't dazzle .... dip your headlights"