[Everyone] Re: My job!!!

Paul
Fri Jun 12 19:22:59 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

Just caught up with all the day's news from home. Sorry to have missed Fun
Friday and Crackerjack, but look forward to getting my foot back on the
ground on Monday.

See you all then. Have a nice weekend,

Paul

EOaHaSD

From:
 On Behalf Of Jen
Sent: 12 June 2009 18:20
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: My job!!!

Ring orla in wellness, she brought eve  out of it the last few times. When
she comes out pls report who she's with

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jun 2009, at 18:05, Cat  wrote:

Jen, I think Eve may have multiple personality disorder or that thing that
the girl had in that film about the crazy psycho who thought she was someone
else. Anyway, she's locked in pink and says that she's you.

Cat

  _____