[Everyone] Re: help!

Jen
Wed Jun 10 12:59:01 GMT 2009

Thankfully IT has finally rid my computer of the residual effects of Ethan's
hacking, so I can answer this (and by the way, for those who have enquired
after Ethan, he's been assigned to the tertiary level of the Ideation
Archives and is now uncontactable during working hours for the remainder of
his internship).

James - of course! They're in demand today, so I'm keeping them in Pink (two
doors south of the HolSol Inclusion space). And *new requested guidelines
for Pink FYI everyone*:

1) Please knock three times, then twice, then wait ten seconds before going
in.
2) Please don't remove anything from Pink without authorisation, which can
only be received after submitting a HolSol Asset Check-Out Form.
3) Please remember that HSAC-OFs take a minimum of two working days to
process.
4) Please note that by entering Pink you consent to your activities within
being monitored. This is for reasons of security and quality control.

That said, James, as a male non-client you may not enter Pink, so you can
use the straighteners at my desk in about 20 minutes.

Jen
Holistic Solutioning Manager [All Tiers] (since 1 June)

--
Jen