[Everyone] Re: Police

Matt P
Tue Jun 2 11:53:18 GMT 2009

On 1 Jun 2009, at 17:03, Anno wrote:

> Matt, can you evacuate the telex area, I'll come an inspect it in
> person.

Anno, there are a couple of guys with sunglasses and hearing aids in
my office, they won't let me in and they've eaten our biscuits. They
claim it's about the telex, but I thought it was worth reminding you
of what happened the last time Lothar tried union breaking, just in
case.

Best,

Matt

--

Matt P
Jnr (non-deputy) exec assistant, General Corporate Environmentalistic