[Everyone] Re: Hey its Ethan

Tom
Tue Jun 2 11:02:12 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jen  wrote:
> Hey whats up in I.T? Listen I need some help up here, I have to send some
> emails before Ms B get's back but they dont give accounts to interns. I
> found her password under the keybord so I can use this email but 1. can i
> fix the name on it and 2. are the emails monitered? I want to say hey to my
> gf back in Boston, shes hot and lonly with me gone for 3 mo. but I dont want
> to get nailed for it (except by her! LMAO) so can you help me out? THANKS
> BRO

Ethan - can I remind you NOT to use the Everyone list for mails like
this. Just send it to IT support. As it stands, this is a good time to
remind everyone NOT to store their passwords under their keyboards, or
on their monitors, or anywhere physical, because then the Interns will
get on your computer, and have access not only to your email, but also
to all your local files and photographs from the staff party. Just
saying.

1. You can't fix the name on it.
2. Yes. Don't email your gf in Boston. (And, seriously, Boston, 3
months? That's so over, dude, Give up now, get on Facebook, start
hunting for singles).

> P.S. Dude have you seen Eve today, I dont think she's wearing a bra!!!!!!!

This is relevant to my interests. I shall look into this.

---
Tom
IT Support
bentley and crispycritter are being decommissioned next week. If you
have data on them: get it off!