[Everyone] Re: Police

Matt P
Mon Jun 1 15:56:15 GMT 2009

On 1 Jun 2009, at 09:11, Anno wrote:

> Can I also add that all floor captains are to submit an interim
> damage/impact assesment of thier areas by midday. (impact assesment
> forms are available on the portalway).

As you may be aware, the Joint Unions have instituted work-to-rule for
all members and I ceased all non-allowed communications (email, fax)
and installed a telex. I have chosen to break ranks because we've had
several telexes from 'Interpol' warning that one of the ideation
creatives is a KGB sleeper agent whose former handler has gone rogue
and may have activated them. Whatever that means. The telex machine
has been going all day so I'm forwarding this on so I can get them to
stop sending messages.

Anno, apparently you need to phone Mis.

Thank you,

Matt

--

Matt P
Jnr (non-deputy) exec assistant, General Corporate Environmentalistic