[Everyone] Re: weekend team introspective

Cat
Mon Jun 1 08:49:37 GMT 2009

Jay,

Owing to the drilling I have been giving the new Poles over the last few weeks we were able to pack up and leave by 05-31.30 am. Impressive!!!I'm sorry you missed the trip - your unique insights and ideations were missed.

Cat

________________________________
From: Jay
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 9:39:56 AM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: weekend team introspective

2009/5/29 Cat :

> VERY IMPORTANT: The minibus will be here at 5-31am - please will you all
> arrive in good time to catch the minibus. I will be here from 5-01am. Please
> come then so I can tick you on my list.

Cat,

What happened? Gavin and I arrived at 5.32am - those early morning
buses are hellish with a couple of rucksacks - and there was
absolutely no one about? Did the trip get cancelled? And then to add
insult to injury, I come in this morning only to find that all of the
ideation materials we've got stored down here have got NO NO NO NO
daubed in brown paint (or at least I think it is) all over them.

--
Jay
Post Room, Basement, Building 1, Zone R.

http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.