[Everyone] OUT OF OFFICE AUTO-REPLY Re: Re: UREGNT: SPINE FLU ACTIONS

James
Wed Jul 15 14:35:05 GMT 2009

Thank you for your email. I am away from my desk at the moment as I am in
the toilet doing a big poo and may be some time. If you need to contact me
urgently then email my PA Jemima and she will print out your message and
slide it under the door. Please do not ring me at the moment: I am
concentrating quite hard and any disturbance may startle me and make me
drop the phone into the water like last time.

James
VP client-faced reversioning EMEA

--
James