[Everyone] Re: UREGNT: SPINE FLU ACTIONS

Anno
Wed Jul 15 14:20:47 GMT 2009

Thanks Giles,

Can I also note that PeopleSoft have enabled an emergency career
triage remote clinic for those who are concerned that carrying Spine
Flu may adversly affect them in the coming round of group appraisals.

Should you have any career concerns regarding your carrier status
please contact Suki in PeopleSoft by phone. Can you also remember to
use the gel sprays and barrier protection provided when dialing
PeopleSoft TeamStaff.

--
Anno MCIP
Faction Leader