[Everyone] Re: Christmas Duty Rota Sign-Up Sheet

Cat
Mon Dec 21 17:33:01 GMT 2009

Unfortunately I will not be able to sign the rota sign-up sheet on gender grounds. Any attempts to force me, or those of a non-mle gender typoid, to sign the sign-up sheet in the gents toilet will be treated as a matter of gross misconductful negligence.

Thanks,

Cat

from a blackberry somewhere off the Bahamas

________________________________
From: Giles
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 5:12:34 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Christmas Duty Rota Sign-Up Sheet

Fellow swimmers in Excellence and Service Soup,

I have just pinned the Christmas Duty rota sign-up sheet in the lower
ground floor gents toilet (having filled out the appropriate SIDWISE
forms previously and in advance).

Please sign up for the hours you are willing to work during the
Christmas holidays.

These hours are unpaid but we shall be providing staff cover as a
service in Excellence to our clients.

All staff are required to work a minimum of four (4) hours. Free tea
will be provided from the reception tea dispensing machine, assuming
it is working during the holidays and assuming that you have
previously inserted the required 75p in small change (20p coins are
not accepted as they are so new).

Failure to volunteer for a Christmas duty work slot will mean
disciplinary prosedurals in the New Year.

All slots on Christmas Eve have been booked in advance by myself and
members of the Executive Accounts Execution team. There are still
plenty of slots on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New
Year's Day, so no-one need worry about missing out.

Seasons meetings

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)

http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.