[Everyone] Re: Snow Leopard

Paul
Fri Dec 18 14:43:31 GMT 2009

Ben,

10,000 mp3's!! You kept that quite at the last File Share Friday. Serves you
right.

Paul Sidwise

'Your autoslogan account is temporary unavailable'

From:
 On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: 18 December 2009 12:40
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Snow Leopard

Morning Everyone!

I'm currently snowed in. Well, it's snowing and I'm in.
HAhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Anyhooo. I thought this would be the perfect time to install Snow Leopard on
my PC. Problem is I put the CD in and it's deleted all my files. There's
some work stuff which I could probably get of the F drive (or it's not
important hahahaha!!!) but I'm really, really worried about all my iTunes
Music!!! I had over 10,000 mp3s!!!

How do I get my music back!!!???

Bloody snow!!!

Cheers

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!

Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07

Anyone want to rent a room? Clean, non smoking, no pets. IM me for details.
"I said *no* camels. That's *five* camels. Can't you count"