[Everyone] Snow Leopard

Ben
Fri Dec 18 12:40:17 GMT 2009

Morning Everyone!

I'm currently snowed in. Well, it's snowing and I'm in.
HAhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Anyhooo. I thought this would be the perfect time to install Snow Leopard on
my PC. Problem is I put the CD in and it's deleted all my files. There's
some work stuff which I could probably get of the F drive (or it's not
important hahahaha!!!) but I'm really, really worried about all my iTunes
Music!!! I had over 10,000 mp3s!!!

How do I get my music back!!!???

Bloody snow!!!

Cheers

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!
Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
Anyone want to rent a room? Clean, non smoking, no pets. IM me for details.
"I said *no* camels. That's *five* camels. Can't you count"