[Everyone] Re: Announcement Day

Giles
Tue Dec 15 11:13:33 GMT 2009

No, you may still make announcements if you have completed the
Announcement Registration Training Course (Grade 3) and have got your
Certificate of Announceration displayed in a framed frame on your desk
as required by the Regulations.

I am assuming that you meet all these requirements, in which case
Announce Away!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)