[Everyone] Re: SIDWISE

Cat
Wed Dec 9 11:12:07 GMT 2009

Paul,

The shower in my cabin suite (executive suite B, level 2 - next door to Lothar's)appears to have some sort of blockage - could you sort it out as a matter of urgency?

Oh and we've arranged for a dingy to meet you as soon as we hit the channel - Oleg's cousin, Ulst, will transport you and a few packages back to the UK.

Thanks,
Cat

________________________________
From: Paul
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 10:59:00 AM
Subject: [Everyone] SIDWISE

Thank you all for your feedback regarding requirements for washroom inspections and sanitary environmentals. I have made the following plan for next week:
WISE will be at Head Office on Lother’s yacht, currently in St Tropez all day Tuesday.
Monday and Wednesday will taken up travelling to and from St Tropez.
On Thursday WISE will aim to complete all levels above the flood water excluding level 4 which is now LOW PRIORITY (how do you like that Giles!).
On Friday we will complete all temporary out buildings and shelters.
James, does the Dog and Mallet have their own arrangements for Washroom Inspections and Sanitary
Environmentals?
Please note that this is a temporary measure until I get your washroom usage questionnaires back. I will then be able to make a clearer judgement about your washroom requirements.

Many thanks
Paul SIDWISE

‘Regularly moving your regular movements’