[Everyone] Re: SIDWISE

Giles
Wed Dec 9 11:07:19 GMT 2009

Thank Mr Sidwise for your helpful contribution.

I'm sure you are aware, and not foolishly mistaken like an idiot would be,
that "Level 4" is my "Operations status" and that I actually work on Level 2
alongside everyone else in Executive Account Executions.

Talking of which, there is a very disgusting odour emerging from the Chapel,
going up the stairwell to the Wellness Arena, and spreading out across large
areas of the Hunting Grounds, the Clock Tower, the Fitness Zone, and the
Cleaning Supplies Hanger. Please can you investigate and remedy this
immediately as we shall be holding IMPORTANT client Pitch meetings in all of
the above due to flood damage to the usual meeting rooms.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2) (Actual
functionation-pod location)

2009/12/9 Paul