[Everyone] Re: Pretend Office relocation

James
Mon Dec 7 18:41:30 GMT 2009

The firemen found my Blackberry! So no need to keep looking.

I have requisitioned the room above the Dog and Rabbit as a temporary office-space for Reversioning. Geoff is happy for us to be here as long as we put £150 behind the bar every morning and are out by 5pm on the nights it's booked for Christmas parties. We've got room for one other department, as long as it's a small one. Lovely view of the floodlit rubble.

James

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Cat
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 05:10:10
Subject: [Everyone] Pretend Office relocation

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.