[Everyone] Pretend Office relocation

Cat
Mon Dec 7 13:10:10 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Lothar has asked me to inform you that after the 'unfortunate incident', Pretend Office will be relocating to either a disused sub-polar monitoring station in Grbsvostock, Siberia or to a canal-side warehouse in Staines - I know which I'm gunning for! Pavel and Oleg are smiling for the first time ever!

Confirmation of our new space should be coming into your intray inboxes this afternoon once wellness have signed off on the feng shui strategy document.

Head Office will remain aboard Lothar's yacht until all insurance investigations have been completed.

Thanks Cat