[Everyone] Re: Lost phone

Cat
Mon Dec 7 12:59:21 GMT 2009

Talking of lost phones - has anyone seen Phil since the explosion?

________________________________
From: James
To: ""
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:44:18 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Lost phone

I know the dust hasn't settled yet, but if anyone finds my Blackberry in the rubble I really need it.

--James
Spaaace, the games consultancy
0776 016 5449 /

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.