[Everyone] My Promotion

Paul
Mon Dec 7 11:23:38 GMT 2009

Morning everyone,

I thought I'd share the great news of my surprise promotion this morning! My
new post 'Senior Internal Director of Washroom Inspections and Sanitary
Environmentals' was created at an emergency shareholders meeting this
weekend to ensure that  there isn't a repeat of last week's flooding.

Obviously I am very sad to leave my position as Director of Health and
Safety (HASD) but the length of the new title was too long to refuse. Please
refer all health and safety matters to Phil until a suitable replacement is
found.

I should also add, before rumours spread, that I have been assured the
reduction of my wage is a reflection of the ethical nature of this  post.

Regards

Paul Sidwise