[Everyone] Re: Explosives in stationery cupboard

Giles
Fri Dec 4 22:47:48 GMT 2009

Will the people shouting "KILL THE PIG! CUT HIS THROAT! DO HIM IN!" on the
third floor vestibule please try and keep the noise down because some of us
are trying to get some sleep.

Due to the unusual working conditions of the last couple of days there has
been an extension of timesheet deadlines. All timesheets must be submitted
IN FULL by noon on Saturday. Remember: no timesheet, no meat ration.

I'm cold and I want my mummy.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/12/4 Paul