[Everyone] Our leader

Paul
Thu Dec 3 16:44:19 GMT 2009

Fellow Islanders,

May I be the first to congratulate Cat for her election as leader. Having
voted for her myself, I am extremely delighted to become her humble servant.

As a bit of fun for tonight, I thought it would be a good idea to compile an
Island 'Rich List'. Please could you let me know how much of the new
currency you have. Please remember the multiples that we agreed at this
morning's meeting:

5 paper clips = 1 coloured drawing pin.

2 coloured drawing pins = 1 gold drawing pin.

5 gold drawing pins = 1 bic pen

10 bic pens = 1 PO mug

All old 'sterling' coins should be given to Cat as requested for melting
down and casting her new throne and notes for her papier machie hobby.

Sgt Hasd

Security