[Everyone] Re: Rain

Anno
Thu Dec 3 10:19:31 GMT 2009

Can I also remind colleagues who have not already done so that in line
with emergency planning directive 543.5gh [Island/wilderness
eventualities] there is now a voluntary-compulsory Ray Mears survival
course to prepare for island living.

Contact a PeopleSoft team member in Survival pod 3 for more information.

2009/12/3 Cat :
> I think we need to elect a leader and manufacture a currency. Meeting in
> Alan Sugar in 5?

pretend office sig

--
Anno MCIP TeT