[Everyone] Re: Rain

Cat
Thu Dec 3 10:14:12 GMT 2009

I think we need to elect a leader and manufacture a currency. Meeting in Alan Sugar in 5?

________________________________
From: Paul
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 9:56:56 AM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Rain

Morning everyone. I hope you all managed to get some rest. I heard on the
radio this morning that we are now officially a pretend island. What are the
implications of this?
Paul Hasd

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.