[Everyone] Re: Rain

Cat
Wed Dec 2 16:59:49 GMT 2009

Please note that UFOs (unidentified floating objects) have been spotted in the water now rising through reception. Please will all staff level 1 and above move to Lothar's executive terrace on the 8th floor. Everyone else please report to wellness to receive your free coffee voucher and hot lemon flannel.

Pavlov, Cyril and Karl - please bring those inflatables you found in the stationary cupboard up to the roof - I'll square it with Phil...

________________________________
From: Giles
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 4:21:03 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Rain

The canoes are stored in the basement, which now appears to be under several feet of water. Before anyone attempts to fetch them using scuba gear, I should point out that they were last subject to a Health and Safety Inspection in 2005.

The scuba gear is a bit dodgy too.

Reception is getting a bit soggy. I suggest that all lower floor staff move upwards to the Third Floor or above. Remember that the Third Floor is button number 5 when you're using the lifts.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/12/2 Phil

Hi all,