[Everyone] Re: Rain

Giles
Wed Dec 2 16:21:03 GMT 2009

The canoes are stored in the basement, which now appears to be under several
feet of water. Before anyone attempts to fetch them using scuba gear, I
should point out that they were last subject to a Health and Safety
Inspection in 2005.

The scuba gear is a bit dodgy too.

Reception is getting a bit soggy. I suggest that all lower floor staff move
upwards to the Third Floor or above. Remember that the Third Floor is button
number 5 when you're using the lifts.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/12/2 Phil