[Everyone] Re: FREE Christmas Dinner

Phil
Wed Dec 2 11:13:17 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Giles, the Executive Sub-Board did consider several forms of
communication for this competition, and after three months of
investigation, involving two outside consultancies, it agreed that
submitting Twitter messages over e-mail would be the least disruptive
and most cost-effective means of making use of this spare Christmas
Dinner.

Of course, Twitters are also much more forward-thinking, modern,
technological, of-the-moment, now and "zeitgeisty" than old fashioned
postcards and so reflect the preliminary brand offerings of Pretend
Company (as they stand at this stage of the brand values investigation
process, phase 3). Which I'm sure you realise Giles.

Thankyou.

On 2 Dec, 2009, at 11:05, Giles wrote:

> Phil,
>
> Have you considered the impact on productivity of asking team-players
> to write 140 letters to enter a competition?
>
> Surely just one short postcard would be sufficient?

> Executive Account Executive (Level 4)
>

> 2009/12/2 Phil :

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton