[Everyone] Re: Christmas Dinner

James
Wed Dec 2 10:41:54 GMT 2009

Paul,

No problem. I'll bring it back to the office for you in a doggy bag.

James

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul"
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:36:03
To: 'Everyone in the office'
Subject: [Everyone]  Re: Christmas Dinner

James,
Just been told that Senior Management won't pay for my Christmas dinner.
Apparently all PO staff pay for their own. I'm not sure how they expect us
to strive for achievement if there are no carrots and donkeys at Christmas.
If you don't mind, I'll accept your meal from you as a kind gift.
Many thanks
Paul Hasd