[Everyone] Re: Christmas Dinner

Giles
Tue Dec 1 11:23:09 GMT 2009

Thank you Phil, for this time-ly reminder.

May I take this opportunity to ask everyone to consider their choice
for Christmas Dinner 2010!

Yes we need to make a booking before the end of this week otherwise we
won't be able to make a booking in time.

The 2010 menu is like the 2007 menu except with less gluten.

Please refer to your copies of the 2007 menu to make your choices, and
send them and a payment of £47.50 to me BEFORE FRIDAY to ensure your
place is assured.

Remember this is for the 2010 Christmas Dinner. These booking
arrangements should not be confused with this year's arrangements (see
Phil's post below), nor with the arrangements for 2011 and 2012 (which
we shall be emailing you all about some time next week).

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)