[Everyone] Re: Christmas Dinner

James
Tue Dec 1 11:07:43 GMT 2009

Phil,

I booked a place in February but have since changed faiths and will be fasting for the whole of December. Please advise.

James
VP C-FR EMEA
'From reversion to immersion'

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:02:43
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Christmas Dinner

Hi all,

Please note that we are unable to change the booking details for the
office Christmas Dinner at La Mexicana.

Consequently, if you booked your place when Giles sent the memo round
in February you still have a place (absences will be noted as they
must be paid for). If you did not book a place in February, or were
not a Pretend Office Colleague at the time, you will be unable to
attend sorry.

Please also remember what you ordered, as food orders cannot now be
changed. If you need a reminder, the menus were in Lotus Notes under
Groupwide Interest/Resources/By Audience/UK Team/All
Floors/Social/Activity/Festive/Seasonal/Christmas/Index/Current but I
don't know where they are under the new system. Does anyone in IT know?

Merry Christmas, thankyou.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton