[Everyone] For information only: 156/c/restor3

Anno
Fri Aug 14 08:03:07 GMT 2009

***test procedure 156/c/restor3***

Dear colleagues

The IT department are reporting that they may have finally eliminated
the swine virus from the system, rendering our electronic
communications  operable for key tasks.

If you are recieving this email you are either a) a designated key
worker b) part of the Move/Change programme c) level 4.2 or above d)
working on our electronic rescue programme e) assigned to Project
Thunderbird.

Those who may receive this email who are not listed above should
consider it as information only and take no action.

Colleagues recieving this email are reminded that the protocols
enforced in the last month remain in force:

• No colleague without Thunderbird clearance is to attempt to use any
electronic communication device while on pretend property.
• No colleague or visitor is to attempt to connect any device to the
pretend network
• Non-network computer tasks are only to be undertaken by those with
key worker designation
• All computer use must be undertaken in compliance with ES56.12a
guidelines (if you are unsure of these guidelines you Move/Change zone
captain has memorised them and will be able to answer your questions)
• The use of runners for internal communication will remain in force.
Colleagues are reminded that Level 3.8 to 6 are permitted a total
runner distance of 0.6k per day, this limit is not to be exceeded. If
you are unsure of your runner use Wellness will be able to relate your
current Coms pedometer status.
• Similally Archives will require the blue carbon copy of all
correspondance to continue to be filed by COP each working day. (Red
copies as usual to your line managers).

There will be a project status update forum in Andre-Price at 3pm for
Move/Change and Project Thunderbird colleagues.

IT are confident that we will be regaining full use of our
communications within a matter of weeks. It only remains for me to
thank you all for your hard work in this difficult period.

Anno
Faction Leader
Move/Change Programme

***ENDS***