[Everyone] Re: Conference Round-Up

James
Wed Apr 29 16:00:47 GMT 2009

That's brilliant! Inspired by your email, I've zeitgeisted all our webvirals by redoing them in black-and-white. They look great! Industry webverwards, here we come!!!

James
VP, client-faced retroversioning EMEA

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:31:22
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone]  Conference Round-Up

http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.