[Everyone] Re: Changes to biscuit policies

Phil
Thu Apr 23 11:41:59 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Giles, thankyou for outlining these outline guidelines so thoroughly for
us all. I hope there will now be no repeat of last week's Luxury Biscuit
Assortment debacle.

While doing my morning brainstorm this morning I had an awesome idea
just as the sun broke the horizon! (I couldn't see it but it was the
correct time, more or less):-- Maybe we could have some fortune cookies
made with motivational messages inside? Obviously there would be some
initial expenditure involved but I have litle doubt that this would be
fully repaid in enthusiasm and increased work productivity from all
partaking Associates. Clients would also leave meetings feeling good
about themselves AND US!

I would be more than happy to provide the messages for these should the
MDC decide to take this forward ongoing. Here's an example I just now found:

"The kind of commitment I find among the best performers across
virtually every field is a single-minded passion for what they do, an
unwavering desire for excellence in the way they think and the way they
work. Genuine confidence is what launches you out of bed in the morning,
and through your day with a spring in your step." Jim Collins

Imagine reading that at the start of a meeting. What a difference it
would make to all concerned!!!

Thankyou.