[Everyone] Re: Pen

Anno
Wed Apr 15 17:57:48 GMT 2009

you must remember Sharon, played buttons in the pretend pantomime a
couple of years ago? stalwart of the caravanning group. keen on
tropical fish, permanent hayfever. Nice woman.

--
Anno MCIP
Team Leader

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
anyone.