[Everyone] Re: Pen

Jen
Wed Apr 15 16:11:45 GMT 2009

Hi Phil,

It was a pleasure to meet you briefly this afternoon -- so sorry that my
drawers were in no condition to be searched. It seems my predecessor was
quite the pack rat, and having breezed through induction I'm attacking my
desk as step one in bringing the affairs of Holistic Solutioning back into
order. If I find your pen is amongst the clutter I'll deliver it personally;
if not, I'll leave my drawers unlocked so you can search them tonight, if
you wish.

Thanks again for pointing out the stationery cupboard. I'm sure that once I
get my bearings here I'll be popping into it a lot. Nice that it's roomy
enough for the copier too, although I imagine it can get quite hot in there
at times...

See you at the next VM meeting, if not before. If you or your senior team
leaders need to contact me urgently for whatever reason, all my numbers are
in my intranet profile.

Enjoy your evening!

Jen
Holistic Solutioning Liaison, Tier 1 (replacing Sharon Tisdale)

--
Jen